WELCOME TO THE TESLA CAR CARE PAGE
This page provides information on suggested services and maintenance due to the increasing number of inquiries and questions from Tesla owners. This information was formulated by the Superior Detailer based on conversations with many new Tesla owners, and hands-on experience working with the vehicles.
Tesla vehicles require a higher level of protection due to the premium paint, which is similar to exotic cars; the paint requires proper preparation and protection to maintain its exterior appearance and integrity. SD has formulated solutions specifically for Tesla owners based on experience gained working on 30+ Teslas of all types. See below for recommended services.
opacity Recommended Services
- New Car Preparation Detail
- Gtechniq Crystal Serum – ceramic coating to stabilize the color and prevent surface scratches that can appear from improper washing
- Paint Protection Film (PPF) or “Clear Bra” applied to the vehicle’s most vulnerable areas (hood, fender, bumpers, mirrors)
build Recommended Maintenance
- Vehicle should be washed every 2-3 weeks with the proper products and tools, based on Superior Detailer’s recommendation.
- After protection is applied, Teslas should be serviced annually to ensure integrity of protection applied (every 12-14 months)