WELCOME TO THE TESLA CAR CARE PAGE
Superior Detailer offers a high-end service for new Tesla Paint Protection in Orlando, Florida. We have extensive hands-on experience with all Tesla models. Therefore, we know Tesla vehicles have premium paint and should be treated by a professional who has experience working with premium paint. Because of this experience, we recommend the following services to protect and increase longevity of the vehicle. Our Tesla clients seek the ultimate combination of a high-end service and paint protection.
We UNDERSTAND your troubles finding different shops in Orlando that claim to be the “best” Tesla coating and PPF installers. Therefore, please visit other areas of our website, Facebook page, and Instagram feed for proof of the quality of our work, and our experience with Teslas and other high-end vehicles.
We guarantee that our processes and products are different from any other shop in the Central Florida area. And so our previous Tesla work and prices reflect that. For example, we are the only shop in Central Florida to offer Modesta’s line of glass coatings and Prestige Film Techologies’ ClearGuard Nano Paint Protection Film. See video and photos below of our recent Full Front PPF and Full Body PPF Tesla services.
*Note that we require a consultation to schedule a service. ** If you have a Tesla delivery date, please contact us. We currently book about 2-3 weeks out for standard Tesla services.
opacity Recommended New Tesla Paint Protection Services
- New Car Preparation Detail that include some level of paint correction based on the condition of the paint
- Paint Protection Film (PPF) applied to the vehicle’s most vulnerable areas (hood, fender, bumpers, mirrors). Similarly, many Tesla owners now receive full-body PPF services with a combination of Modesta Glass Coatings. The result is the ultimate in protection and shine.
- Modesta Ceramic Coating to stabilize the color and prevent surface scratches that can appear from improper washing (applied to paint and over PPF)
***Visit our Tesla Blog post for information on the importance of PPF for your Tesla
build Recommended Maintenance for New Tesla Paint Protection
- Wash vehicle every 2-3 weeks with the proper products and tools. We sell all necessary wash products and we also recommend products to purchase online.
- Service annually to ensure integrity of protection (every 12-14 months)
All work in our Gallery is performed by Steve and Kim, owners of SD. All photos are taken by Steve.