WELCOME TO THE TESLA CAR CARE PAGE
Superior Detailer offers a high-end service for new Tesla Paint Protection in Orlando, Florida. We have extensive hands-on experience with all Tesla models. Because of this experience, we recommend the following services to protect and increase longevity of the vehicle. Our Tesla clients seek the ultimate combination of a high-end service and paint protection.
Why Choose Us?
- Proof of our experience, work quality, and attention to detail: Facebook page, and Instagram
- Our processes and products are different from any other shop in Central Florida.
- We are paint protection experts. The owner, Steve, personally applies PPF to every vehicle with his wife, Kim. Both are trained by some of the best PPF installers in the world. Steve brings his over 18 years of detailing experience to our clients.
- Unlike other shops in Orlando, we guarantee your 100% satisfaction. If it’s not right, we will fix it at no cost to you.
opacity Recommended New Tesla Paint Protection Services
- Paint Protection Film (PPF) applied to the vehicle’s most vulnerable areas (hood, fender, bumpers, mirrors). Similarly, many Tesla owners now receive full-body PPF services with a combination of Modesta Glass Coatings. The result is the ultimate in protection and shine. Click here or scroll down for recommended coverage areas.
- Modesta Ceramic Coating to stabilize the color and prevent surface scratches that can appear from improper washing (applied to paint and over PPF)
***Visit our Tesla Blog post for information on the importance of PPF for your Tesla ***See video and photos below of our recent Full Front PPF and Full Body PPF Tesla services. *** We currently book about 2-3 weeks out for standard Tesla services. You must have already taken delivery of your Tesla to book service.
build Recommended Maintenance for New Tesla Paint Protection
- Wash vehicle every 2-3 weeks with the proper products and tools. We sell all necessary wash products to safely wash your new PPF and/or coating.
- Service annually to ensure integrity of protection (every 12-14 months)